Antilles Post - tracking packages and shipments
Keep track of CPost International Curacao parcels and shipments with our free service! All you need to do to track your parcel is enter the tracking number, and then the service will know its location in real time.
How do I track my CPost International Curacao parcel with 100Parcels.com?
- Find out the tracking number of your parcel;
- Enter the tracking number of your parcel in the field at the top of the page;
- Wait until the service checks the parcel data, it will not take long;
- Look at the search results and share them with your friends on social networks;
- If you enter your email address, we can send you changes in the status of your parcel automatically without your participation.
CPost International Curacao - Tracking number format
# - letter; * - digit; ! - letter or digit
CPost International Curacao - information about carrier
Initially, postal service in Curaçao was a federal government entity. Nevertheless, by the end of 1997, the sitting federal government transformed the national postal service into the limited liability company Post Nederlandse Antillen N.V. (PNA) as part of its brand-new policies. The objective was to transform all commercially possible government services into private service entities to help minimize the Island's monetary circumstance at the time. As a restricted liability business, the federal government still got to be the owner of the brand-new PNA N.V. with 100% of the shares. PNA started with an inheritance of the previous government postal service as it had the ability to run under an approved concession. This concession used PNA an exclusive position for postal operations within the Netherlands Antilles.
The freshly established operating business Nieuwe Post Nederlandse Antillen NV (NPNA) right away took over the functional management of NPA. CPIL took full commercial obligation for its postal operations for the next twenty years, which will be in 2023.
On May 2nd, 2003, the management of NPNA had continued with the reform procedure as currently initiated by CPIL's experts during the preparatory (1st) phase. Throughout the staying 8 months of that year, the management prospered in turning around a loss suffering company (nearly one million ANG every month) into a rewarding one.
Since of the high drop in the volume of letter mail and the NPNA's efforts to endure in the declining postal market, NPNA lastly changed its business strategy in 2011. This organisation method takes the unsustainability of the traditional postal market into account.
Considering that 2012, NPNA has continued to focus on promoting its non-postal items and getting possible new emerging markets. The NPNA's brand-new name had ideal both nationally and abroad. By 2014, "the handling team had thoroughly picked the brand-new name: Cpost International N.V.
- Road Tax (Easy road tax payment at Cpost International)
- ExpressPost (200+ global locations)
- MoneyGram (Transfer funds within Curacao & Soualiga and BES Islands)
- Bill Payment
- Parcel service
- Registered Mail (Guaranteed mail shipment as it needs a signature by the addressee)
- Mail service