DPD tracking packages and shipments
Keep track of DPD parcels and shipments with our free service! All you need to do to track your parcel, is to enter the tracking number, and then the service will keep track of your parcel’s location in real time.
How do I track my DPD parcel with 100Parcels.com?
- Find out the tracking number of your parcel;
- Enter the tracking number of your parcel in the field at the top of the page;
- Wait until the service checks the parcel data, it will not take long;
- View the search results and share them with your friends via social networking;
- If you enter your email address, we can notify you automatically of changes to the status of your parcel.
DPD - information about carrier
DPDgroup is a global parcel delivery service for sorter compatible parcels weighing under 30 kg that provides 5.3 million parcels worldwide every day. Its brand names are DPD, Chronopost, Seur and BRT. The business is based in France and operates primarily in the express road-based market.
DPDgroup services are available in Europe, Asia, South Africa, India, Brazil and a number of other countries in the world, either directly or through partnerships.
DPDgroup is owned by La Poste, the international shipment network operated by the French state-owned postal service.
In 2019, DPDgroup delivered 1.3 billion parcels around the world and accomplished earnings of 7.8 billion.
Before DPDgroup: the development of an express transport network within Le Groupe La Poste.
In the 1980s, Le Groupe La Poste stemmed its express transportation activities with the production of Chronopost in 1985.
In 1999, Le Groupe La Poste produced GeoPost to consolidate its express transport and parcel shipment organisations. In the 2000s, GeoPost performed a series of acquisitions worrying transport operators in different European markets.
GeoPost bought the UK-based Parceline and Ireland's Interlink parcel service in November 2000, for around $277 million. In 2008 it was rebranded as Dynamic Parcel Distribution.
In 2001, GeoPost ended up being the main shareholder of DPD, a company developed in 1977 in Aschaffenburg, West Germany (Deutscher Paketdienst till January 2008, then Dynamic Parcel Distribution). In the very same year, GeoPost got the British company Parceline which was rebranded DPD in March 2008.
GeoPost then made succeeding acquisitions:
- In 2004, 40% of Seur Internacional, the number 1 private operator in Spain
- In 2006, Exapaq (now DPD France)
- In 2009, Pickup Services, a business concentrated on managing drop-off and pick-up points
- In 2011, 75% of DPD Laser in South Africa and 35% of Lenton in Hong Kong
- In 2013, 40% of DTDC, the second-largest parcel delivery network in India
- In 2014, Siodemka, the leading operator in the Polish market
- 2015: the development of DPDgroup
In 2015, GeoPost combined its DPD, Chronopost and Seur brand names under one umbrella: DPDgroup. On this event, Exapaq became DPD France and the logo design of Chronopost was customized to reveal it was part of DPDgroup.
In 2016, DPDgroup increased its equity investments within the DPD network - including taking 100% control of DPD in Germany - and obtained a 60% stake in JadLog (a Brazilian company).
In 2017, DPDgroup increased its stake in the Seur network to 87%, completed the acquisition of Stuart (a French company) and took a 37.5% stake in BRT (an Italian business).
In 2018, the stake in the SEUR network was increased to 94% and DPDgroup obtained a minority stake in Ninja Van, a professional in the last mile in South-East Asia.
In 2019, DPDgroup becomes the major investor in BRT by increasing its share in the capital to 85% and got a bulk stake in Lenton, the Asian-based cross-border provider.
DPDgroup operates in the light-weight parcel delivery market (less than 31.5 kg), which is typically referred to as the "CEP" market (carrier, express and parcel). The CEP market differs from courier services (that do not require an arranging center) and from freight (that needs several people or devices to manage the parcels).
DPDgroup operates in the various sub-segments of the CEP market, which are defined according to the following criteria:
- delivery time: DPDgroup runs in the standard or deferred parcel sector (without ensured delivery times, which varies from 24 to 72 hours depending on the location) and in the express parcel segment (guaranteed next-day delivery in the domestic market, and next-day to two-day delivery for worldwide).
- geographical protection: DPDgroup is focused on domestic shipments in the markets in which it is present (across the country delivery), and in intra-European shipments. It is likewise expanding in the global market.
- nature of the sender and recipient: DPDgroup covers parcel circulations between companies (BtoB), in between consumers (CtoC), from company to customer (BtoC) and from customer to company (CtoB).
DPDgroup primarily runs in Europe, with a direct existence in 23 countries:
- under the DPD brand (in Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Estonia, France, Portugal, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Romania).
- under the Chronopost brand name (in France).
- under the Seur brand name (in Spain).
- under the BRT brand name (Italy) where a global heavy delivery service is likewise used.
The business also runs through stakes in business (especially Speedy in Bulgaria) or commercial partnerships in other European countries (particularly with Nova Poshta in Ukraine and with PostNord in the Nordic countries).
Outside of Europe, DPDgroup operates:
- in Belarus, Kazakhstan and Russia (under the DPD brand)
- in Brazil (60% in Jadlog)
- in India (43% in DTDC)
- in Turkey (25% in Yurtici Kargo)
- in South-East Asia (65% in Lenton, and 32.6 % in Ninja Van)
- in Morocco, Burkina Faso and Mauritius (under the Chronopost brand)
- in Egypt (20% in Bosta)
- in South Africa (under DPD Laser)
Finally, concerning international import and export circulations, DPDgroup is positioning itself in the freight forwarding market through its Tigers subsidiary (72% owned), a global freight forwarder that operates in Asia (China), in Australia, in the United States and in Europe.
DPD - Parcel tracking statuses
|Přijali jsme informace k zásilce od odesílatele.|
|Paket im Paketzustellzentrum|
|Status doganale del pacco:|
|Pacco in transito|
|Retour au dépôt après une tentative de livraison non réussie.|
|Die Daten Ihrer Wunschzustellung wurden übermittelt|
|Pacco in transito.|
|Paket in Zustellung|
|En la delegación de destino|
|Procedura importowa / eksportowa.|
|Traslado a la oficina Recogerán|
|Size of Pickup parcelshop parcel (size: L)|
|Out for delivery.|
|Colis en route.|
|Zásilka byla přesměrována.|
|Le colis est en cours de livraison|
|Colis remis à DPD|
|Pacco consegnato a DPD|
|Tentativo di consegna fallito.|
|En cours de livraison.|
|Presso il centro di consegna|
|Commande transmise à DPD|
|We\'re sorry but your parcel couldn\'t be delivered as arranged.|
|Picked up from Pickup parcelshop by consignee.|
|Redirected to the following Pickup parcelshop:|
|Pacco approvato dalla dogana.|
|Nous sommes désolés, mais votre colis n\'a pas pu être livré comme prévu.|
|Parcel handed to Pickup parcelshop by consignor.|
|Zásilka je na cestě na depo, ze kterého ji budeme doručovat.|
|Delivered by driver to Pickup parcelshop|
|Pickup ordered for:|
|Zásilka prochází překladištěm.|
|At parcel delivery centre|
|Envío recibido en DPD|
|Zásilku jsme vyzvedli u odesílatele.|
|Goods issue at sender.|
|Zásilku jsme doručili.|
|Informacje o zamównieniu zostały przesłane do DPD.|
|Pacco soggetto alle operazioni doganali.|
|Le informazioni dell\'ordine sono state trasmesse a DPD|
|W oddziale doręczenia.|
|Paket in Verzollung:|
|Unfortunately we have not been able to deliver your parcel.|
|Order information has been transmitted to DPD.|
|Pick-up from the Pickup parcelshop by DPD driver|
|Zásilku jsme vyzvedli u odesílatele|
|Paczka przekazana do DPD|
|Paket an DPD übergeben|
|Parcel in customs clearance|
|El destinatario no recogió el envío|
|Order information has been transmitted to DPD|
|The consignee did not collect the parcel.|
|Wydanie paczki do doręczenia.|
|El envío ha llegado a DPD.|
|Back at parcel delivery centre after an unsuccessful delivery attempt.|
|Parcel out for delivery|
|Delivered by driver to Pickup parcelshop.|
|Transmisión de datos registrada por DPD|
|Paczka w odprawie celnej.|
|Collected by consignee from Pickup parcelshop|
|Kurýr doručil zásilku do Pickup parcelshopu.|
|Nuovamente presso il centro di consegna a seguito di tentativo di consegna fallito.|
|Zásilku jsme přijali na depo.|
|Refusal to accept delivery (no reason given).|
|Au dépôt .|
|Presso il centro di consegna.|
|Parcel cleared by customs.|
|Return to sender|
|Zásilku jsme nedoručili v původně stanoveném termínu.|
|The data of your delivery specifications has been transmitted|
|At parcel delivery centre.|
|Retoure an Versender|
|Parcel handed to DPD|
|Retour à l\'envoyeur|
|Parcel undergoing customs clearance.|
|Salió a reparto.|
|Parcel handed to Pickup parcelshop by consignor|
|Zásilka je na cestě na depo, ze kterého ji budeme doručovat|
|Depositado por el conductor en un punto de venta de DPD|
|Zásilku se nám nepodařilo doručit.|
|Parcel was paid online.|
|En delegación de destino.|
|Pacco in consegna|
National Postal Service of China
National Postal Service of United Kingdom
American courier service
Courier delivery service
Canadian Postal Service
China Post EMS ePacket
EMS courier service in China
Chinese logistics company
Chinese logistics company
UK Courier company
International express delivery service
Chinese logistics company
National postal operator
Top Online Stores
Chain Reaction Cycles