EMS - tracking packages and shipments
Keep track of EMS parcels and shipments with our free service! All you need to do to track your parcel is enter the tracking number, and then the service will know its location in real time.
How do I track my EMS parcel with 100Parcels.com?
- Find out the tracking number of your parcel;
- Enter the tracking number of your parcel in the field at the top of the page;
- Wait until the service checks the parcel data, it will not take long;
- Look at the search results and share them with your friends on social networks;
- If you enter your email address, we can send you changes in the status of your parcel automatically without your participation.
EMS - information about carrier
EMS is a worldwide postal Express Mail Service, for documents and merchandise, provided by postal operators of the Universal Postal Union ( UPU) linking more than 180 nations and territories worldwide.
- A concern reveal service - EMS takes concern over other postal services.
- Convenient - the EMS worldwide network has one of the most client access points on the planet based upon Post Office counters.
- Largest shipment network around the world - EMS postal operators have the biggest last-mile coverage worldwide supported by the postal delivery network to reach every service and person worldwide.
The EMS Cooperative is a body of the Universal Postal Union with more than 180 member countries who work together to provide EMS - Express Mail Service - the fastest cross-border postal item. The EMS Cooperative promotes cooperation in between its member posts to supply consumers with high quality, competitive Express Mail Service (EMS) worldwide.
The EMS Cooperative is structured around 3 management bodies:
- the General Assembly, made up of all members of the EMS Cooperative,
- the EMS Cooperative Board, made up of 9 elected advertisement individual members, and
- the EMS Unit, the executive arm of the Cooperative, which is based at the International Bureau of the UPU.
The UPU is an inter-governmental company and the primary forum for cooperation in between governments, Posts and other stakeholders of the around the world postal sector. It works to maintain the universal network, establish the rules for worldwide mail exchange amongst its 192 members and enhances the quality of service for customers.