China EMS - tracking packages and shipments
Keep track of China Post EMS ePacket parcels and shipments with our free service! All you need to do to track your parcel is enter the tracking number, and then the service will know its location in real time.
How do I track my China Post EMS ePacket parcel with 100Parcels.com?
- Find out the tracking number of your parcel;
- Enter the tracking number of your parcel in the field at the top of the page;
- Wait until the service checks the parcel data, it will not take long;
- Look at the search results and share them with your friends on social networks;
- If you enter your email address, we can send you changes in the status of your parcel automatically without your participation.
China Post EMS ePacket - Tracking number format
# - letter; * - digit; ! - letter or digit
China Post EMS ePacket - information about carrier
Approved by the State Council, China Postal Express & Logistics Co., Ltd. ("China Postal Express & Logistics") was co-founded by China Post Group and provincial postal business as a state-owned minimal business in June 2010. The company is the largest incorporated reveal and logistics service company with the longest history of service operation, the largest protection and the wealthiest products in China. China Postal Express & Logistics consists of 31 fully-owned provincial subsidiaries and has China Postal Airlines, China Post Logistics, etc.
With a registered capital of RMB 8 billion and a total possession of RMB 21 billion, the business hires nearly 100,000 workers and operates 45,000 business outlets. Its network covers all the cities, counties and towns in 31 provinces and reaches over 200 countries and areas. China Postal Express & Logistics is primarily engaged in domestic reveal, worldwide reveal, agreement logistics, and LTL. International and domestic reveal supplies premium, standard and economy shipping items in regards to shipment time, and also operates some value-added service such as COD.
Agreement logistics covers the general procedure of the supply chain, consisting of warehousing, and transport. The company has world-acclaimed brand "EMS", and leading domestic logistics brand "CNPL". Sticking to the service philosophy of "Treasure Every Moment, Serve with Heart at Every Step", the company is dedicated to providing customers with hassle-free, fast, reliable and secure door-to-door express and logistics services, and ending up being a locally leading and worldwide competitive Express & Logistics company with the strongest integrated service capacity.
Products and services:
- Express service:
- Next Morning Delivery: Next Morning Delivery is a premium product supplied by China Postal Express & Logistics by reallocating resources and making full usage of the "Overnight Flight" network. It consists of "Regional Next Morning Delivery" and "Trans-regional Next Morning Delivery".
- Domestic Express Service (EMS) delivers crucial documents and merchandise with fast speed and high quality and provides various tracking methods. Domestic EMS is offered in almost 2000 counties and cities where consumers can send intra-city and inter-city express shipments.
- Economy Express is targeted at the domestic merchandise market, and offers shipment service for consumers who ship batches of fairly high-value products and have high expectations for security, info feedback and cost efficiency, for example, online shopping, TV shopping, electronics and telecommunications item manufacturers or sellers.
- Domestic Expedited Parcel is an across the country parcel shipment service carried generally by land. The service is targeted at the private and corporate parcel market.
- Supported by an advanced delivery network, China Postal Express & Logistics developed E-commerce Express Service (consisting of "e-EMS" and "eYoubao") according to the operational features of e-commerce for individuals and enterprises engaged in online trade. E-commerce reveal has been widely recognized for its stable efficiency and convenience considering that its launch in 2007.
- Domestic Cash On Delivery (" COD") is a value-added service run by China Postal Express & Logistics and created to offer catalog retailing companies, e-commerce business, TV shopping business, trading business, banks with detailed services, consisting of express delivery of shipments, gathering items payment and other funds and account settlement on behalf of the company.
- Domestic PBA Service is an unique express mail service the postage for which is paid by the addressee instead of the sender. There are 3 methods of paying postages, consisting of postage paid by a centralized addressee, paid by the 3rd party and paid by the addressee.
- Logistic service:
- Agreement logistics service offers clients with incorporated logistics options based upon our across the country air and land networks, rich warehousing experiences, advanced infotech system, effective quality guarantee systems, and continuous enhancement mechanisms.
- Specifically developed to satisfy the requirements of middle-sized and small enterprises for freight, LTL (less than truckload) runs standard logistics services, consisting of door-to-door pickup or pickup at designated site, linehaul, fixed-point shipment, details feedback, and value-added services, such as time limitation control, COD, freight payable on shipment, and electronic shipment invoice. It is intended to satisfy the increasing needs of middle-sized and small business for marketing logistics, and recognize synchronized management of physical circulation, info flow and capital.
- International Freight Forwarding - China Postal Express & Logistics offers industrial customs clearance, worldwide freight forwarding and value-added services such as bonded logistics, for China Express Dedicated Line and China Post International Freight Forwarding production main domestic sea, air and land entrances.
China Post EMS ePacket - Parcel tracking statuses
|Arrived at facility|
|Arrival at delivery office|
|Despatch from Sorting Center|
|Outbound in sorting center|
|Arrive at facility|
|Waiting for pick up|
|Returned to Sender|
|Receive item from customer (Otb)|
|Handed over to customs|
|Returned to Shipper|
|Inbound in sorting center|
|Depart from facility|
|Send item abroad (EDI-received)|
|Handed over to Customs|
|Arrival at Sorting Center|
|Released from Customs|
|Hand over to airline|
|Accepted by carrier|
|Held by Customs|
|Send item to customs (Inb)|
|Receive item at office of exchange (Inb)|
|The item was forwarded to the destination country (Otb)|