China Post EMS ePacket tracking packages and shipments
Keep track of China Post EMS ePacket parcels and shipments with our free service! All you need to do to track your parcel, is to enter the tracking number, and then the service will keep track of your parcel’s location in real time.
How do I track my China Post EMS ePacket parcel with 100Parcels.com?
- Find out the tracking number of your parcel;
- Enter the tracking number of your parcel in the field at the top of the page;
- Wait until the service checks the parcel data, it will not take long;
- View the search results and share them with your friends via social networking;
- If you enter your email address, we can notify you automatically of changes to the status of your parcel.
China Post EMS ePacket - Tracking number format
- K# *** *** *** CN
- CT *** *** *** CN
- 6076861 *** ***
- AH005 *** * GJ
# - letter; * - digit; ! - letter or digit
What does the term ePacket mean?
The term ePacket is a shipping option offered by the USPS, where international packages are delivered within two to five business days. The service was introduced in 2012 and has been very popular among businesses with an online presence who want their customers’ orders as quickly (or even faster) as possible. It has grown so rapidly that it now accounts for more than 30% of all USPS international deliveries.
ePacket means you can get your goods shipped internationally at competitive prices without having to wait weeks or months (fees apply). With this special offer, your package will be delivered within two days from the date of shipment (but not on holidays!). This is much quicker than other services which take anywhere between one week to a month and often charge additional fees for faster delivery.
The only disadvantage of ePacket is that it's only available on items weighing less than two pounds (0.91kg). But if your order includes just a few heavier products, you can always use the other USPS shipping options and still get them delivered within five days!
What are the advantages of using the ePacket service?
ePacket is a worldwide shipping service that delivers packages to over 60 countries and territories. ePacket offers significant savings for international shipments with heavyweight restrictions, making it an attractive option for many businesses across the globe who are looking to save on their tax responsibilities.
The ePacket service offers many advantages, including cheaper shipping rates to China and reduced delivery times. With the ePacket option, you can save up to 80% on the shipping of small packages, and is perfect for orders from overseas retailers such as eBay or Amazon. The benefits are great but it is only for a limited time so act fast!
What are the requirements for ePacket shipping?
ePacket shipping is only available to customers in the United States and China. Items must be shipped from a global shipper with an ePacket service (UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE, USPS) or DHL Global Mail as part of their service offerings. A customer's package cannot weigh more than four pounds.
ePacket shipments may contain any goods except for alcohol, tobacco, or perfume products. This is an economical shipping option that typically arrives within two weeks with minimal hassle.
Are there any restrictions for ePacket shipping?
There are no restrictions for ePacket shipping.
Weight limit for ePacket packages
ePacket packages are limited to a weight of less than or equal to four pounds.
How long does it take for an ePacket to be delivered?
It may take anywhere from five to eight days for an ePacket package or shipment to be delivered. However, this can vary depending on the location of the sender and receiver.
Does ePacket deliver to my door?
Yes, ePacket shipments are delivered to your door. However, not all locations in the United States will be eligible for this service. The specific zip codes that qualify can be found on location eligibility on the ePacket website. All other countries may have a different set of delivery requirements and timescales, which you’ll find out from the customer services team during checkout or via email at any time after placing an order with us.
You can track your package via ePacket's tracking number before it arrives at your doorstep!
My ePacket is lost - what should I do?
When you're shipping ePacket items, even though the delivery can take up to two weeks for some countries like Russia or Brazil, it's still possible that your package is lost. There are a few things you can do:
- Contact the seller and ask if they have tracking information on their end. You should contact them via email in this case - not a phone call (remember that many international sellers don't speak English).
- If they don't reply within 24 hours then please report. This will allow us to look into what happened during transit so we may find out where your parcel went off course! If there are no tracking updates, we will reach out to the local post office in your country of destination via email.
- Review all delivery information associated with your order and make sure it matches up to what you expect from when you placed the order. If there are any discrepancies, please contact ePacket so that they can investigate them for you right away!
- If you can't find your ePacket shipment on the tracking map, please contact ePacket customer service team. They will be able to help and investigate further as soon as possible.
My ePacket takes too long - what should I do?
If your ePacket package takes too long to be delivered, you have a few options. You can contact the seller for more information about their shipping or follow up with the postal service directly.
- Contact the seller and ask for more information about their shipping. This may provide insight into how long it takes to ship ePacket packages internationally or domestically, what service they are using (e.g., USPS), etc.
- You can also contact your local postal service directly and inquire about package delivery times from the US to your country of residence - this will give you an idea of when a shipment should arrive based on international transit times. If necessary, you'll be able to escalate issues as needed with either party then once there are enough context available surrounding delivery delays.
Will the customer have to pay customs/duties/taxes with ePacket shipping?
ePacket shipping is a type of shipment in which the customer's order will be delivered by postal service to their doorstep. As such, customs and duties are not applicable because e-parcels do not enter into another country’s border. The customer should inquire about taxation rates with the courier company that will deliver her package domestically before inquiring with ePacket as they have no control over these charges.
About China Post EMS ePacket
Approved by the State Council, China Postal Express & Logistics Co., Ltd. ("China Postal Express & Logistics") was co-founded by China Post Group and provincial postal business as a state-owned minimal business in June 2010. The company is the largest incorporated reveal and logistics service company with the longest history of service operation, the largest protection and the wealthiest products in China. China Postal Express & Logistics consists of 31 fully-owned provincial subsidiaries and has China Postal Airlines, China Post Logistics, etc.
With a registered capital of RMB 8 billion and a total possession of RMB 21 billion, the business hires nearly 100,000 workers and operates 45,000 business outlets. Its network covers all the cities, counties and towns in 31 provinces and reaches over 200 countries and areas. China Postal Express & Logistics is primarily engaged in domestic reveal, worldwide reveal, agreement logistics, and LTL. International and domestic reveal supplies premium, standard and economy shipping items in regards to shipment time, and also operates some value-added service such as COD.
Agreement logistics covers the general procedure of the supply chain, consisting of warehousing, and transport. The company has world-acclaimed brand "EMS", and leading domestic logistics brand "CNPL". Sticking to the service philosophy of "Treasure Every Moment, Serve with Heart at Every Step", the company is dedicated to providing customers with hassle-free, fast, reliable and secure door-to-door express and logistics services, and ending up being a locally leading and worldwide competitive Express & Logistics company with the strongest integrated service capacity.
Products and services:
- Express service:
- Next Morning Delivery: Next Morning Delivery is a premium product supplied by China Postal Express & Logistics by reallocating resources and making full usage of the "Overnight Flight" network. It consists of "Regional Next Morning Delivery" and "Trans-regional Next Morning Delivery".
- Domestic Express Service (EMS) delivers crucial documents and merchandise with fast speed and high quality and provides various tracking methods. Domestic EMS is offered in almost 2000 counties and cities where consumers can send intra-city and inter-city express shipments.
- Economy Express is targeted at the domestic merchandise market, and offers shipment service for consumers who ship batches of fairly high-value products and have high expectations for security, info feedback and cost efficiency, for example, online shopping, TV shopping, electronics and telecommunications item manufacturers or sellers.
- Domestic Expedited Parcel is an across the country parcel shipment service carried generally by land. The service is targeted at the private and corporate parcel market.
- Supported by an advanced delivery network, China Postal Express & Logistics developed E-commerce Express Service (consisting of "e-EMS" and "eYoubao") according to the operational features of e-commerce for individuals and enterprises engaged in online trade. E-commerce reveal has been widely recognized for its stable efficiency and convenience considering that its launch in 2007.
- Domestic Cash On Delivery (" COD") is a value-added service run by China Postal Express & Logistics and created to offer catalog retailing companies, e-commerce business, TV shopping business, trading business, banks with detailed services, consisting of express delivery of shipments, gathering items payment and other funds and account settlement on behalf of the company.
- Domestic PBA Service is an unique express mail service the postage for which is paid by the addressee instead of the sender. There are 3 methods of paying postages, consisting of postage paid by a centralized addressee, paid by the 3rd party and paid by the addressee.
- Logistic service:
- Agreement logistics service offers clients with incorporated logistics options based upon our across the country air and land networks, rich warehousing experiences, advanced infotech system, effective quality guarantee systems, and continuous enhancement mechanisms.
- Specifically developed to satisfy the requirements of middle-sized and small enterprises for freight, LTL (less than truckload) runs standard logistics services, consisting of door-to-door pickup or pickup at designated site, linehaul, fixed-point shipment, details feedback, and value-added services, such as time limitation control, COD, freight payable on shipment, and electronic shipment invoice. It is intended to satisfy the increasing needs of middle-sized and small business for marketing logistics, and recognize synchronized management of physical circulation, info flow and capital.
- International Freight Forwarding - China Postal Express & Logistics offers industrial customs clearance, worldwide freight forwarding and value-added services such as bonded logistics, for China Express Dedicated Line and China Post International Freight Forwarding production main domestic sea, air and land entrances.
China Post EMS ePacket - Parcel tracking statuses
|Arrived in processing center|
|Parcel has been received. Shipping and receiving officer - Institutional Administrator, Tel. 15626211295|
|Arrived in 中国 乌鲁木齐|
|Неудачная попытка вручения. Item wrongly directed/Item forwarded/redirected|
|Departed from Shenzhen, China 深圳市|
|福州市 【sorting center|
|福州市 到达【sorting center|
|Проследява се само препоръчана пратка. at at 2021-06-01 11:09:28|
|The mail has been cleared and sent to the airport|
|Arrived in Shenzhen, China市 Shenzhen|
|Выпущено таможней для экспорта|
|Arrive at sorting center|
|Item returned from Customs (import)|
|Успешно вручено. Delivered to: KASHLANOVA POLINA ALEXANDROVNA|
|Export customs clearance|
|Departed from China 深圳 深圳|
|Handed over to the carrier for transportation|
|Leaving 【Dongguan International Sales Department】, sent to Shenzhen|
|Final delivery. Delivered to: LUSHNIKOVA INNA VYACHESLAVOVNA|
|Arrived at facility|
|Arkhangelsk 到达 Arkhangelsk|
|Покинуло международный пункт обмена в стране отправления|
|Hong Kong Leaving China Hong Kong|
|Jiangxi international sorting center|
|Departed from 深圳 深圳|
|Final delivery. Delivered to: VOLOSHINA NATALYA ALEKSANDROVNA|
|Arrival at delivery office|
|Departed from sorting center, going to Beijing|
|Arrived at Hangzhou, Zhejiang sorting center|
|Departed from 【加拿大】处理中心|
|Departed from LOS ANGELES CA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER|
|Arrive at SEATTLE WA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER|
|Arrived in 巴西 BRAZIL，local sorting centre BRAZIL，local sorting centre|
|Передано в таможню в стране назначения|
|Arrive at 【sorting center|
|Успешно вручено. Delivered to: ABROSIMOVA VIKTORIYA VYACHESLAVO|
|Customs clearance completed|
|Departed from CHINA，已启运 CHINA CHINA|
|Los Angeles Leaving Los Angeles|
|Передано в таможню для экспорта|
|Shenzhen, China Leaving Shenzhen, China|
|Arrive in Shenzhen, China|
|Проследява се само препоръчана пратка. at at 2021-06-01 11:16:31|
|Проследява се само препоръчана пратка. at at 2021-06-01 12:33:59|
|Проследява се само препоръчана пратка. at at 2021-06-01 17:18:11|
|Arrive at the delivery center|
|Проследява се само препоръчана пратка. at at 2021-06-01 17:34:15|
|Departed from Hong Kong 香港|
|Sent to Guangzhou, Guangdong international sorting center|
|深圳 到达中国 深圳 深圳|
|Departed from 盐田港口|
|Despatch from Sorting Center|
|Leaving Los Angeles|
|Los Angeles arrives in Los Angeles|
|Проследява се само препоръчана пратка. at at 2021-06-01 13:15:28|
|Parcel has been received，揽投员：刘梦，电话：18519364404|
|Arrived in Shenzhen|
|Покинуло международный пункт обмена|
|Передано в таможню страны назначения|
|Outbound in sorting center|
|Departed from 深圳|
|Departed from 洛杉矶站点|
|洛杉矶 离开 洛杉矶|
|Отправлено в сортировочный центр в 乌鲁|
|Проследява се само препоръчана пратка. at at 2021-06-01 17:22:52|
|Arrive at facility|
|Leaving Shenzhen, China|
|Arrive at LOS ANGELES CA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER|
|Overseas import customs clearance|
|Arrived in Shenzhen|
|杭州市 【sorting center|
|Arrive at Novyy oskol|
|Fort Mohave 邮件在境内转运中|
|Guangdong international sorting center|
|Transit city. Mail is in transit within the country|
National Postal Service of China
National Postal Service of United Kingdom
American courier service
Courier delivery service
Canadian Postal Service
China Post EMS ePacket
EMS courier service in China
Chinese logistics company
Chinese logistics company
UK Courier company
International express delivery service
Chinese logistics company
National postal operator
Chain Reaction Cycles