DHL - tracking packages and shipments
Keep track of DHL parcels and shipments with our free service! All you need to do to track your parcel is enter the tracking number, and then the service will know its location in real time.
How do I track my DHL parcel with 100Parcels.com?
- Find out the tracking number of your parcel;
- Enter the tracking number of your parcel in the field at the top of the page;
- Wait until the service checks the parcel data, it will not take long;
- Look at the search results and share them with your friends on social networks;
- If you enter your email address, we can send you changes in the status of your parcel automatically without your participation.
DHL - Tracking number format
# - letter; * - digit; ! - letter or digit
DHL - information about carrier
DHL (Dalsey, Hillblom and Lynn) International GmbH is a German and american carrier, parcel, and reveal mail service which is a department of the German logistics company Deutsche Post DHL. Deutsche Post DHL is the world's largest logistics company, now in over 220 nations and areas worldwide, particularly in sea and airmail. The company delivers over 1.3 billion parcels annually.
The company was established in the United States in 1969 and broadened its service throughout the world by the late 1970s. The company was mostly thinking about offshore and intercontinental shipments, but the success of FedEx prompted its own intra-US growth beginning in 1983.
The business then soaked up DHL into its Express department, while expanding the use of the DHL brand name to other Deutsche Post divisions, organisation systems, and subsidiaries. Today, DHL Express shares its DHL brand with company units such as DHL Global Forwarding and DHL Supply Chain.
The DHL Express financial outcomes are published in the Deutsche Post AG annual report. In 2016, this department's revenue increased by 2.7% to EUR14 billion. The revenues prior to interest and taxes (EBIT) increased by 11.3% over 2015 to EUR1.5 billion.