Bahamas Post - tracking packages and shipments
Keep track of Bahamas Post parcels and shipments with our free service! All you need to do to track your parcel is enter the tracking number, and then the service will know its location in real time.
How do I track my Bahamas Post parcel with 100Parcels.com?
- Find out the tracking number of your parcel;
- Enter the tracking number of your parcel in the field at the top of the page;
- Wait until the service checks the parcel data, it will not take long;
- Look at the search results and share them with your friends on social networks;
- If you enter your email address, we can send you changes in the status of your parcel automatically without your participation.
Bahamas Post - Tracking number format
# - letter; * - digit; ! - letter or digit
Bahamas Post - information about carrier
The Bahamas Postal Service established a savings bank in 1936 and later a postal money order service. Lots of family island neighborhoods had no other financial centers offered to them and some persons were not able to satisfy the requirements of the industrial banks.
The postal service has actually grown and improved significantly for many years. Today there are ten post offices tactically situated throughout New Providence, with an overall of 24,750 private mailboxes. Every island in The Bahamas is equipped with postal services.
- Airmail Express Mail. Airmail Express Mail allows the sender to publish letters and little plans quicker than ordinary mail. This type of mail is not trackable by the post office.
- Domestic Money Order. A Domestic Money Order enables the applicant to send out cash to different parts of the Family Islands. Individuals who would be interested in this kind of service consist of:
- Organisations, Citizens and Residents who want to make bill payments.
- Parents of school kids.
- Federal government Agencies who wish to make payments in the Family Islands.
- International Money Order (US Dollar). A Canadian Dollar International Money Order can be used for paying expenses or making purchases abroad. An US Dollar International Money Order can be bought at the Savings Bank Money Orders Section at any Post Office.