Belize Post - tracking packages and shipments
Keep track of Belize Post parcels and shipments with our free service! All you need to do to track your parcel is enter the tracking number, and then the service will know its location in real time.
How do I track my Belize Post parcel with 100Parcels.com?
- Find out the tracking number of your parcel;
- Enter the tracking number of your parcel in the field at the top of the page;
- Wait until the service checks the parcel data, it will not take long;
- Look at the search results and share them with your friends on social networks;
- If you enter your email address, we can send you changes in the status of your parcel automatically without your participation.
Belize Post - Tracking number format
# - letter; * - digit; ! - letter or digit
Belize Post - information about carrier
In a memorandum dated 7th January 1830 from the Superintendent of the Settlement to the Magistrates, they were informed that a British Mexican Pocket (Ship) would be making regular calls to Belize with of the main purpose to transport mails. He selected Captain Moriaty of the 2nd West Program, as the person to be accountable for all such mails.
It can hence be said that 7th January 1830 is the main date of the establishment of a Post Office in Belize and Captain Moriaty as the first Postmaster.
The Belize City Post Office has had a chequered history, particularly as regards dreadful fires. The Post Office initially seems to have been housed in the Сourt House, but was later to be located on Regent Street, where in 1909 it was entirely ruined by fire, together with all the postal records. Stocks of postage stamps were held at the Treasury and were therefore conserved. The Post Office was then set up in the Council Chamber in the general public Buildings.
On the night of Saturday, 17 August 1918, a disastrous fire broke out in between the General Post Office and the District Commissioner's Office. It spread out quickly to the Court House and adjacent structures; the fire raged throughout the night. The General Post Office and all its devices were entirely damaged, in addition to the stamp stocks in the Post Office was then briefly situated on Albert Street, and in reality, was to stay there up until the brand-new Post Office was erected as part of the Public Buildings in the 1930s.
The Post Office transferred to its present website in the 1940s and was housed in the Paslow Building. The Paslow Building was ruined in a fire in September 2002. The Post Office then used up full residence in the Biddles Building where just the Parcel Office was housed.
- Parcel Post (This service provides economical delivery at moderate speed for parcels to international locations).
- Mail Services (Local and International).
- Express Mail Service (EMS). Express Mail Service (EMS) is created to offer the consumer quickly, efficient and reliable yet totally recorded service to over 140 countries.