Belpost - tracking packages and shipments
Keep track of BelPost parcels and shipments with our free service! All you need to do to track your parcel is enter the tracking number, and then the service will know its location in real time.
How do I track my BelPost parcel with 100Parcels.com?
- Find out the tracking number of your parcel;
- Enter the tracking number of your parcel in the field at the top of the page;
- Wait until the service checks the parcel data, it will not take long;
- Look at the search results and share them with your friends on social networks;
- If you enter your email address, we can send you changes in the status of your parcel automatically without your participation.
BelPost - Tracking number format
# - letter; * - digit; ! - letter or digit
BelPost - information about carrier
Belposhta (Belarusian: Белпошта) is the nationwide postal service of Belarus. It became a member of the Universal Postal Union in 1947.
The advancement of postal services in Belarus started in ancient times. For 885 is the first mention in the Chronicle of the messenger service of the Belarusian land, "Sent to Oleg radzimichy asking ...".
In Kievan Rus' there was a special "position" - the prince's messenger. The couriers delivered the order of the prince in numerous locations of the nation. Often the messenger went, and without certificates, unique messages remembered.
In 1583, the first in Belarus post roadway (Warszawa - Białystok - Grodno - Vilnius) presented a system of tariffs, which operates today in all countries of the world. Shipping figured out by the type and origin of its weight.
In 1793, Belarus entered into the Russian Empire, and after that mail it is more established as part of the postal system of the Russian Empire. Postal districts were formed, including Minsk, Vitebsk and Mogilev.
The first telegraph station in Belarus was geared up in 1859 at the Minsk post office and in Bobruisk. Organized the very first telegraph line.
Routine transportation of mail by rail started in 1871 along the route Minsk - Moscow, Minsk - Rivne, Minsk - Brest, Minsk - Lyubava. Post cars and trucks had unique racks for storage and sorting mail. The cars were hanging mailboxes to get messages at train stops.
- International postal items are:
- letter-post products
- cash orders
- International Express Mail Service (EMS) products
- International postal products consist of:
- common postal items are postal products which are accepted without receipt's concern and turned over (delivered) to addressees without an invoice
- registered postal items are postal products upon the acceptance of which the invoice is issued to the sender; postal items are turned over (delivered) to addressees versus invoice