Bermuda Post - tracking packages and shipments
Keep track of Bermuda Post parcels and shipments with our free service! All you need to do to track your parcel is enter the tracking number, and then the service will know its location in real time.
How do I track my Bermuda Post parcel with 100Parcels.com?
- Find out the tracking number of your parcel;
- Enter the tracking number of your parcel in the field at the top of the page;
- Wait until the service checks the parcel data, it will not take long;
- Look at the search results and share them with your friends on social networks;
- If you enter your email address, we can send you changes in the status of your parcel automatically without your participation.
Bermuda Post - Tracking number format
# - letter; * - digit; ! - letter or digit
Bermuda Post - information about carrier
The Bermuda Post Workplace consists of 2 departments.
The Corporate Services Division includes the following:
- Finance and Accounts
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Sub Post Office and Retail Counter Services
The Operations Division consists of the following:.
- Delivery & Services
- Mail Processing
- Quality Assurance
Bermuda Post Office Rates and Services.
- Local parcel (Local Parcel (Small Packet) is merchandise or product aside from paper items for transmission within the island of Bermuda. Product needs to not consist of forbidden contents as noted in Regulations)
- Airmail Letter Rates and Weights
- Registered Charity - Local National Flyer Class Mail
- Local Letter Mail Rates and Weights (All items are sealed and consist of greeting cards. The limitations of size remain in length is 900 mm width and depth integrated, the greatest dimension not to exceed 600 mm. In all cases, in the form of a roll, the length and twice the size integrated may not go beyond 1040 mm and the best measurement 900 mm)
- Local Postcards
- Local or International Registered Mail Service
- Local National Flyer Class Mail
- Post Boxes
- International Parcel Service (The contents of all parcels should be stated to customs by the sender)