BSI - tracking packages and shipments
Keep track of BSI parcels and shipments with our free service! All you need to do to track your parcel is enter the tracking number, and then the service will know its location in real time.
How do I track my BSI parcel with 100Parcels.com?
- Find out the tracking number of your parcel;
- Enter the tracking number of your parcel in the field at the top of the page;
- Wait until the service checks the parcel data, it will not take long;
- Look at the search results and share them with your friends on social networks;
- If you enter your email address, we can send you changes in the status of your parcel automatically without your participation.
BSI - Tracking number format
# - letter; * - digit; ! - letter or digit
BSI - information about carrier
BSI Logistics Limited (BSI) is developed in Hong Kong in May 2006. BSI is a Hong Kong based International freight forwarding business and we have an energetic, dedicated and expert team having simply the kind of services that you are trying to find.
The business now has offices in Tianjin, Shanghai, Qingdao and Beijing. We likewise have close partners in Taiwan, Los Angeles and New York.
Tianjin will be the main point of Northern China, our service areas are extended to Dalian, Shenyang, Harbin, Chengdu and Chongqing, etc. BSI is a member of International Air Transport Associations (IATA) and China Global Logistics Network (CGLN).
To serve our consumers in the global logistics by providing economical supply chain services that constantly satisfy and surpass our customers' expectations. On-time delivery and cost-saving are our service objectives for our consumers. All our staff member work on the exact same directions with concept listed below:
- Serve customer on an international scale
- Tailor-made service bundle
- Analysis issue and supply the option
- The expert and reputable working team
We are devoted to our relationship with our clients and their success.
We are keeping a close eye on the European and US markets and plan to broaden our organisation and capability in the Asia Pacific such as Mainland China. In our view, Mainland China will continue to be a significant cargo source in the world and in the long run, it will drive the tonnage growth in the area.