Canpar tracking packages and shipments
Keep track of Canpar parcels and shipments with our free service! All you need to do to track your parcel, is to enter the tracking number, and then the service will keep track of your parcel’s location in real time.
How do I track my Canpar parcel with 100Parcels.com?
- Find out the tracking number of your parcel;
- Enter the tracking number of your parcel in the field at the top of the page;
- Wait until the service checks the parcel data, it will not take long;
- View the search results and share them with your friends via social networking;
- If you enter your email address, we can notify you automatically of changes to the status of your parcel.
Canpar Ground is the most affordable option for shipping packages that weigh under 500 lbs. This service includes door-to-door delivery with an average ground transit time of two to five days depending on the location.
- Canpar Ground is best used for large or bulky items.
- Price can vary due to fuel surcharges, so it may be more cost-effective than other services in some cases.
- Check the Canpar site for specific prices, transit times, and service areas.
Canpar Select is an affordable, reliable, and efficient option for shipping. You can visit their website to calculate shipping rates or call them by phone.
Canpar Select shipments are delivered Monday through Friday between am/pm EST. Tracking is available online with proof-of-delivery information within an average of 24hrs after your package has been received by the Canpar carrier partner via email notification.
For long-distance deliveries that are less urgent, you may want to consider using their international service which includes more options such as door-to-door delivery services overseas if required!
Canpar Express is an international courier service, offering businesses and individuals a simple way to send documents and parcels across Canada. As a subsidiary of Purolator, Canpar Express offers businesses and individuals an extensive range of services from small packages to oversized cargo. With a focus on providing reliable service at affordable rates through its national distribution network, it has been delivering time-sensitive parcels for over 65 years.
The company operates as part of the larger North American courier industry with headquarters in Canada's largest city – Toronto Ontario. It is owned by Purolator international Courier Limited Partnership (PICLP) which was started back in 1988 by private investors after they purchased controlling shares in Canadian Freightways Ltd., later rebranding under the name "Canpar".
Today Canpar provides shipping solutions across all parts of Canada, the USA, and Bermuda. The same year that Purolator was formed Canpar acquired several small courier companies, leading to the launch of their US operations in 2001.
Over time they have set themselves apart from other Canadian couriers through several different initiatives including:
- The CANPAR DART program has been developed for businesses with multiple drop-off locations and can manage deliveries more effectively by consolidating all parcels into one shipment at its head office location before distributing them out again. This not only saves on shipping costs but reduces delivery times too!
- In 2009 Canpar launched an "automated solution" that saw it begin offering customers access to real-time tracking information via computer or mobile device – giving both sender and receiver to date information about where the parcel was, the expected time of delivery, and any unforeseen delays.
Canpar has positioned itself as a courier service with innovative products that make shipping quick, cost-effective, and reliable for their national network of partners including government departments, retailers, international businesses, and individuals - offering parcel pick-up services in more than 130 locations across Canada. With competitive pricing, Canpar Express is an ideal choice for those looking to ship parcels domestically or internationally.
Canpar is a Canadian corporation that provides courier services. It is the largest provider of contract logistics and supply chain solutions in Canada, with a network covering over 80% of the country's population.
Canpar was founded in 1959 as Canpar Courier Ltd., by Gordon Goodman from his garage in Toronto, Ontario to deliver urgent airmail for Trans-Canada Air Lines (now Air Canada). In 1976 it began operating under its current name "Canpar Courier" which became incorporated into CNCP Parcel System Inc.; one year later this division was sold off to USA carrier Emery Worldwide who then merged with FedEx creating today’s FedEx Ground division after failing to turn a profit within three years. The company experienced rapid growth throughout the 1990s and early 2000s, and in 2003 Canpar purchased Purolator Courier from the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce.
In June 2013, Canada Post announced that it would be privatizing its Express Parcel service which was later sold to FedEx a few months later on November 26th for an undisclosed amount following a review by the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC).
Sevices Canpar is currently offering:
- Ground Services - Canpar Express, Purolator Focus, and CourierTracker.
- Air Services - International Express, Domestic Airport to Airport, and Custom Critical.
- Supply Chain Solutions - Distribution, Warehousing, and Fulfillment.
Canpar also provides a variety of additional services such as Dimensional Weighting for an accurate volumetric weight calculation to align with pricing or compensation models by shipper or receiver request, pick & pack service that enables you to consolidate several shipments into one shipment to save on costs while providing consolidated delivery options including Same Day/IntraDay Service and Custom Critical which delivers time-sensitive medical supplies anywhere within Canada the next business day from coast to coast guaranteed.
Canpar also offers Tracking Services so you can follow your shipment in real time via the website or mobile app.
Canpar - Parcel tracking statuses
|CONSIGNEE NOT HOME
|SUPERVISOR APPROVED RTS
|Enter the destination postal code to track with CanPar
|DÉPART DU CENTRE PAR TRANSPORT SUR LONGUES DISTANCES
|DELIVERED WITH NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED
|AT SMARTSPOT FOR PICKUP
|EN ROUTE POUR LIVRAISON
|TRAITÉ PAR LE CENTRE DE TRI
|ARRIVAL AT HUB/TERMINAL FROM BULK/CITY TRAILER
|CUEILLETTE EFFECTUÉE PAR LE CLIENT, L\'EXPÉDITEUR.
|DEPARTING HUB/TERMINAL VIA LINEHAUL
|ARRIVE DELIVERY FACILITY
|PICKUP FROM CUSTOMER/SHIPPER
|HELD AT TERMINAL
|RTS APPROUVÉ PAR LE SUPERVISEUR
|ARRIVÉE AU CENTRE DE LIVRAISON
|DELIVERY FROM TERMINAL TO LARGE-VOLUME CONSIGNEE
|ERREUR DE TRI - COLIS PLACÉ SUR LE MAUVAIS CONVOYEUR, ETC.
|SORT THROUGH FACILITY
|RETENU AU CENTRE DE DISTRIBUTION
|UNABLE TO LOCATE CONSIGNEE
|COLIS ARRIVÉ AU CENTRE PAR REMORQUE DE TRANSPORT EN VRAC OU LOCAL
National Postal Service of China
National Postal Service of United Kingdom
American courier service
Courier delivery service
Canadian Postal Service
China Post EMS ePacket
EMS courier service in China
Chinese logistics company
Chinese logistics company
UK Courier company
International express delivery service
Chinese logistics company
National postal operator
Chain Reaction Cycles