computeruniverse - tracking packages and shipments
Keep track of computeruniverse parcels and shipments with our free service! All you need to do to track your parcel is enter the tracking number, and then the service will know its location in real time.
How do I track my computeruniverse parcel with 100Parcels.com?
- Find out the tracking number of your parcel;
- Enter the tracking number of your parcel in the field at the top of the page;
- Wait until the service checks the parcel data, it will not take long;
- Look at the search results and share them with your friends on social networks;
- If you enter your email address, we can send you changes in the status of your parcel automatically without your participation.
computeruniverse - information about online store
Computeruniverse GmbH (originally computeruniverse.net GmbH) is an electronics mail-order business founded in Bad Homburg in 1999, which is now based in Friedberg. The business is majority-owned by Hubert Burda Media.
In 2000, Computeruniverse began offering electronic products through its own online store. The original core variety of IT electronics, hardware and software has been broadened for many years by multimedia, telecommunications, photo/video, household electronic devices and garden materials.
In 2006, Computeruniverse GmbH was taken over by Hubert Burda Media and integrated into Burda Digital.
The online shop from Computeruniverse got the Shop Usability Award in 2012, the in-house call center the CCV Quality Award for customer satisfaction.
Computeruniverse has more than 140,000 electronic items in its online shop and sells them worldwide. In 2013 the company created 103 million euros, 2014 110 million euros sales (total sales online + offline business, see table). Computeruniverse utilizes 160 individuals (as of 2014).