Correos Bolivia - tracking packages and shipments
Keep track of Correos Bolivia parcels and shipments with our free service! All you need to do to track your parcel is enter the tracking number, and then the service will know its location in real time.
How do I track my Correos Bolivia parcel with 100Parcels.com?
- Find out the tracking number of your parcel;
- Enter the tracking number of your parcel in the field at the top of the page;
- Wait until the service checks the parcel data, it will not take long;
- Look at the search results and share them with your friends on social networks;
- If you enter your email address, we can send you changes in the status of your parcel automatically without your participation.
Correos Bolivia - Tracking number format
# - letter; * - digit; ! - letter or digit
Correos Bolivia - information about carrier
Empresa de Correos de Bolivia (Postal Company of Bolivia; acronym: ECOBOL) is a state-owned corporation that functioned as the national post office of Bolivia from 1990 to 2017. The business was produced by Supreme Decree 22616, released by President Jaime Paz Zamora on October 3, 1990. It changed the Direccion General de los Correos, a federal government bureau that supplies postal service until 1990.
On March 1, 2018, the Bolivian government abruptly announced the closure of the financially struggling company, surrounded its primary offices with cops, and posted notices notifying ECOBOL workers that they could receive their legally licensed advantages at designated places. Supreme Decree 3495, released the very same day, produces an ECOBOL Liquidation Unit to oversee the company's dissolution. The exact same decree creates the Agencia Boliviana de Correos (Bolivian Postal Agency), an entity with a budget plan of 50 million Bolivianos, to take over mail services in the country.