Correos de Honduras - tracking packages and shipments
Keep track of Correos de Honduras parcels and shipments with our free service! All you need to do to track your parcel is enter the tracking number, and then the service will know its location in real time.
How do I track my Correos de Honduras parcel with 100Parcels.com?
- Find out the tracking number of your parcel;
- Enter the tracking number of your parcel in the field at the top of the page;
- Wait until the service checks the parcel data, it will not take long;
- Look at the search results and share them with your friends on social networks;
- If you enter your email address, we can send you changes in the status of your parcel automatically without your participation.
Correos de Honduras - Tracking number format
# - letter; * - digit; ! - letter or digit
Correos de Honduras - information about carrier
Honducor is Honduras mail service. Honducor was produced within legislation 120-93 in September 1993 and was implemented according to the policies 004521-A. Honducor started operations in Honduras in September 1993.
Honducor internal policies are subject by these policies developed by the Universal Postal Union (UPU), The Americas Spain and Portugal Postal Union, and the Central American Postal Union Association (Including Dominican Republic). Under the secretary of labor, housing and transportation (SOPTRAVI for Spanish acronym) in Honduras.
Honducor is a decentralized mail service with over 205 workplaces across the nation, is run within the public and personal sector, funded by its own services and part-funded by the state.
- Provide postal service to Honduras in a worldwide and national level.
- Obtain industrial agreements related to services and any other activity, lined up with a social objective, without more restrictions than these needed to keep service in the country.
- In basic all operations that are complementary and allowed by law. Honducor has the location without exclusivity and is obligated to provide service in the country with administrative character postal service of the state to adhere to international agreements. Honducor has a last goal to better its competitiveness and account with better technology, to offer new product or services, and continue to better the systems used, to name a few.
- To answer with competitiveness the postal service finds itself to the need for ongoing realignment in its objective and vision so that it can accommodate the changes needed to embark in brand-new venues, raise the quality of service and please the social role that the state has actually designated.