Portugal Post - Portugal CTT tracking packages and shipments
Keep track of Portugal Post - Portugal CTT parcels and shipments with our free service! All you need to do to track your parcel, is to enter the tracking number, and then the service will keep track of your parcel’s location in real time.
How do I track my Portugal Post - Portugal CTT parcel with 100Parcels.com?
- Find out the tracking number of your parcel;
- Enter the tracking number of your parcel in the field at the top of the page;
- Wait until the service checks the parcel data, it will not take long;
- View the search results and share them with your friends via social networking;
- If you enter your email address, we can notify you automatically of changes to the status of your parcel.
Portugal Post - Portugal CTT - Tracking number format
- A# *** *** *** PT
- C# *** *** *** PT
- D# *** *** *** PT
- E# *** *** *** PT
- F# *** *** *** PT
- G# *** *** *** PT
- L# *** *** *** PT
- O# *** *** *** PT
- R# *** *** *** PT
- S# *** *** *** PT
- U# *** *** *** PT
- V# *** *** *** PT
- Y# *** *** *** PT
- Z# *** *** *** PT
# - letter; * - digit; ! - letter or digit
Where does CTT deliver?
CTT delivers to more than 20 countries worldwide. The list of countries includes France, Slovakia, Austria, and Turkey.
Where is CTT located?
CTT is located in Lisbon, Portugal. It's one of the biggest postal companies in Europe.
What are the negatives of using CTT tracking?
There is a possibility of delays. When you track CTT shipments, you will see the status as “on way” for some time, and then – all of a sudden – it may change to “delivered” with no notification about the reason why. This can be frustrating and worrying if there was something valuable inside or wrapped into that package. Moreover, those packages often get lost completely - especially those sent from China to Africa (especially Nigeria).
What shipping services does CTT offer?
CTT offer next services:
- International Express Mail Service (EMS)
- Global Postal Parcels - Small Packet Plus service.
- Registered Airmail service for small package up to two kilograms or four liters volume.
One of the most popular options is EMS services, which are known as "express mail" in almost every country around the world and considered as one of the fastest ways to send an average-sized letter, but also abroad with delivery times from a few days up to several weeks depending on destination. Delivery time is guaranteed by couriers if sent using the registered airmail option unless stated otherwise when sending your shipment online through the CTT web application.
CTT offers a possibility to send packages through registered airmail service for small package up to two kilograms or four liters volume if you don't want your parcel trackable by couriers. This is a very interesting option when sending valuable items since they will not appear on the courier's system and cannot be traced during shipment.
What are CTT international shipping costs and how long do they take to deliver?
Most of the time, CTT international shipping costs and how long they take to deliver depending on several factors: what you're sending (i.e., its weight), where it's going, and which service you choose among International Express or Standard Post delivery methods.
That is why CTT advises our customers to always check the price per kilo to get an idea about both sender’s fee and recipient’s duty fees for each shipment - this way you can make sure your budget matches with pricing when scheduling your shipment!
They say that when no obstacles are getting into the destination country, parcels sent via International Express usually arrive within 48 hours after they were shipped; however, if customs procedures are involved, then this shipment may take up to 30 days. International Standard Post delivery method gives you an opportunity for your parcel to be delivered in the shortest time possible - that is 15-30 working days (depending on customs clearance) after it has been shipped.
Is Correios de Portugal expensive?
Correios de Portugal is not more expensive than other postal service providers. There are several shipping options to choose from, all of which have different prices based on your location and the weight of your package(s). You can review CTT's website for a complete overview of available shipping methods and their respective costs before checking out.
About Portugal Post (Portugal CTT)
CTT - Correios de Portugal, S.A. (Portuguese for CTT - Post of Portugal) is a Portuguese business that runs as both the national postal service of Portugal and a business group with subsidiaries running in banking, e-commerce, and other postal services. Founded in 1520 by King Manuel I of Portugal, during the Portuguese Renaissance, CTT is the oldest company still in operation in Portugal.
The acronym CTT comes from the company's previous name (Portuguese: Correios, Telégrafos e Telefones, indicating "Post, Telegraph and Telephone"), which was also the designation of postal services for the previous Portuguese Colonies and still for CTT - Post of Macau nowadays.
CTT has actually become a public restricted company in 1991, and in December 2013 the shares were listed on Euronext Lisbon.
In 2007, CTT started to offer cellphone service in Portugal, under the brand name Phone-ix. Phone-ix was closed down on 1 January 2019.
CTT was privatized in 2014, in order for the Portuguese government to raise cash and comply with the European Union requirements for its bailout. In the previous year, 70% of the CTT shares had actually currently been alienated.
- 1520: King Manuel I creates the public mail service of Portugal, the Correio Público - Public Post Office.
- 1533: the very first postal service policy in Portugal.
- 1753: the first financial mails guidelines in Portugal.
- 1821: the beginning of house-to-house mail shipment in Portugal.
- 1880: the fusion of the Post Office and the Telegraphs Department in one single service, the Department of Posts, Telegraphs and Lighthouses - Direcção-Geral de Correios, Telégraphos e Faróis.
- 1911: the department got administrative and monetary autonomy from the Portuguese State and end up being the General Administration of Posts, Telegraphs and Telephones - Administração-Geral dos Correios, Telégrafos e Telefones - embracing the CTT acronym which was kept until today, even after the numerous changes of the official name.
- 1953: CTT embraces the horse rider logo design. The logo design represents an ancient postman rider of the CTT, revealing his arrival with a bugle. The logo was reformed three times, the last one in 2004.
- 1969: CTT becomes a State Company, adopting the name CTT Correios e Telecomunicações de Portugal - CTT Posts and Telecommunications of Portugal.
- 1992: the telecoms service is separated from the CTT, becoming an autonomous business. At the same time, CTT becomes a public minimal business (with all shares owned by the Portuguese federal government), embracing the name CTT Correios de Portugal - CTT Posts of Portugal.
- 30 November 2007: CTT releases Phone-ix, a mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) operating on the MEO network.
- 2014: the CTT becomes a completely private company.
- 1 January 2019: CTT closes down Phone-ix.
The CTT group includes the following subsidiaries:
- Tourline Express: reveal mail service (Spain).
- PayShop: utility services pay net service;
- PostContacto: non addressed mail providing business;
- CTT Expresso: nationwide and global express mail service;
- Campos Envelopagem: direct marketing and editorial mail business;
- Phone-ix: mobile interactions operator;
- CTT Correios: global and national routine mail delivering business;
- Mailtec: management and details systems research study & development company;
Portugal Post - Portugal CTT - Parcel tracking statuses
|O envio foi encaminhado para o país de destino|
|Suspension of Import|
|Awaiting for declarative procedures|
|Acceptance by the Post Services|
|O envio saiu do país intermédio em direção ao destino final|
|Departure of International Transit|
|O envio foi recebido num país intermédio em direção ao destino final|
|O envio está em Procedimentos Declarativos|
|O processo aduaneiro do envio foi concluido|
|O envio saiu para entrega. Será entregue durante o dia|
|O envio foi desalfandegado|
|O envio foi recolhido|
|O envio foi retido pela Alfândega ou autoridades de segurança do país de origem|
|Reception by delivery station|
|Return to sender|
|At Export Customs|
|Awaits Declarative Procedures|
|Export Customs Retention|
|Foi enviada notificação ao destinatário. O envio está em desalfandegamento|
|International Expedition Retention|
|Arrival to International Transit|
|Retained for area security reasons|
|Order Data Change|
|A informação sobre o envio foi recebida|
|Chegou ao centro operacional|
|Awaits declarative procedures|
|O envio foi entregue ao remetente. Processo de devolução terminado|
|Foi encaminhado para o destino|
|O envio está disponível para levantamento no Ponto de Entrega|
|A exportação do envio não foi autorizada|
|O envio está em devolução|
|Customer notification sent|
|A exportação do envio foi autorizada pela Alfândega ou autoridades de segurança do país de origem|
|Do Not Deliver|
|Foi enviada notificação ao destinatário. O envio está em processo aduaneiro|
|Saiu do centro operacional|
|O envio foi entregue. O processo de envio terminou|
|Available for survey|
|O envio chegou ao Ponto de Entrega|
|Sending notification to the customer|
|Customs Exit for Export|
|Chegada ao Ponto de Entrega|
|Submission created. Awaiting processing|
|Sending notification to the customer Click for details|
|Reception at the place of delivery|
|O envio foi retido no país de destino|
|Chegou ao país de destino|
|A entrega do envio não foi conseguida|
|O envio encontra-se em espera|
|O envio foi aceite. O processo de envio foi iniciado|
|Dispatch from acceptance station|
|Os dados de envio foram alterados|
|Label created. Processing|
|O envio foi apresentado à Alfândega ou autoridades de segurança do país de origem|
National Postal Service of China
National Postal Service of United Kingdom
American courier service
Courier delivery service
Canadian Postal Service
China Post EMS ePacket
EMS courier service in China
Chinese logistics company
Chinese logistics company
UK Courier company
International express delivery service
Chinese logistics company
National postal operator
Chain Reaction Cycles