DTDC India tracking packages and shipments
Keep track of DTDC India parcels and shipments with our free service! All you need to do to track your parcel, is to enter the tracking number, and then the service will keep track of your parcel’s location in real time.
How do I track my DTDC India parcel with 100Parcels.com?
- Find out the tracking number of your parcel;
- Enter the tracking number of your parcel in the field at the top of the page;
- Wait until the service checks the parcel data, it will not take long;
- View the search results and share them with your friends via social networking;
- If you enter your email address, we can notify you automatically of changes to the status of your parcel.
What is packaging solutions DTDC?
DTDC is a Delhi-based logistics company offering services like courier, cargo, and freight forwarding to domestic and international customers. It has over 1100 offices across the country with more than 50 years of experience in its field.
Packaging solutions DTDC is a unit of the DTDC group which has its headquarter in Gurgaon, Haryana. The company was founded by Mr. Ravi Uppal and is now led by his son Arun Uppal who is also a part of the executive board.
The services offered at packaging solutions DTDC include:
- Courier Services (Domestic & International);
- Cargo Service (International only);
Freight Forwarding (Domestic & International).
What are the prohibited items in DTDC?
DTDC doesn't accepts packages containing the following items: Alcoholic beverages, animal skins, bovine meat products (beef), cat and dog fur, ivory antiques & jewelry. Please do not send prohibited items through DTDC because they will be returned to you or destroyed by customs authorities.
How to track DTDC packages without a tracking number?
If you don't have a tracking number DTDC, your options are limited, but here is what you can do:
- Check if one or more shipments were made to your name and address over the last few days - this may be an excellent reason why there is no trace of any pending packages yet;
- Contact your local post office (if applicable) with all details that could help locate your package(s);
- Fill in the `Tracking Number Not Found` form on the DTDC's website. One of their pick-up specialists will get back to you as soon as possible.
How long does it take for DTDC to deliver the package?
Typically, it takes about 45 days for DTDC to deliver the package.
However, if you are in a hurry and do not want to wait that long then there is always an option of having your shipment delivered with express service where it will take just 24 hours. Keep in mind though that this option comes at an added cost so be sure to weigh what's most important - time or money?
DTDC is a courier and expresses delivery company that has been operating in India for over 20 years. The company started as a small air freight office, but now it operates worldwide with more than 65 transport offices throughout the country. They offer courier and express delivery services to more than 15,000 employees.
The company is known for its fast deliveries all over the country with a 97% on-time performance rate. They also have an extensive network of service centers which provides flexibility to their customers by delivering parcels from anywhere at any place in India even beyond a 100km radius.
DTDC has very competitive prices; they charge around Rs 20-25 per kilogram depending upon your destination. However, you can get some discounts if you book online or order larger shipments (more than 50kg). The payment methods include cash on the delivery option that allows shipping only when the user makes full payments before receiving goods. This method reduces risks but it's not everywhere throughout India, due to the high risk of crime and corruption.
DTDC's history is quite interesting. It was founded in the year of 1994 by Mr. Sachin Tendulkar, one of India's most famous cricket players who worked as an office boy at Mumbai Airport. After achieving the worldwide success, he decided to invest his money into new businesses and DTDC just happened to be one of them.
DTDC's journey through the years has actually had plenty of milestones, growth and pressing the limits often. With many firsts to its credit, DTDC has constantly strived to not simply grow as an organization but likewise set a market standard. A little glimpse of our journey therefore far is as listed below:
- 1990: Inception of DTDC by CMD; Incorporated as Private Limited Company.
- 1994: Converted as Public Limited Company.
- 2000: First abroad expansion in the US, UK and Dubai.
- 2003: Revenue crossed the 100-cr. mark.
- 2005-06: Private equity financial investment in DTDC by Reliance ADAG.
- 2007: Revenue crossed the 200-cr. mark.
- 2008: Introduction of Premium Express Products (PEP) portfolio.
- 2009-10: DTDC's Supply Chain Solutions department was introduced with an unique concentrate on supplying Cargo Services through air, surface area and rail modes.
- 2010: DTDC Retail Ltd. was introduced in 2010. Under its aegis, DTDC Retail Ltd. set up DTDC New World that operates a chain of convenience retail shops that ventures to develop a world of benefit by offering a bouquet of services to make client's lives simple.
- 2012: DTDC obtains a majority stake in Eurostar Express of UAE - first global acquisition by an Indian express company.
- 2013: DTDC participates in a strategic collaboration with Europe's leading logistics player 'Geopost', the Express arm of La Poste Group, for comprehensive penetration into key markets across the world. DTDC introduced its professional logistics company for e-commerce - DotZot - the 1st pan India. e-commerce delivery network. DTDC acquired the Bangalore-based freight forwarding business Nikkos Logistics Pvt Ltd to improve its freight existence globally.
- 2014: DTDC undertakes an organization-wide Business Transformation Program, with its Engagement Partner IBM in its 25th year.
- 2015: DTDC released the new brand name identity through a tactical partner - DPD group. The brand name is re-christened to DTDC Express Limited (formerly called DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd.) together with a new Cobranded identity DTDC sets up its first advanced automated center at Hyderabad, followed by Delhi.
DTDC India - Parcel tracking statuses
|Sorted to Destination
|Processed & Forwarded From Facility
|Held in Branch
|Received at Facility
|In Transit to Destination
|Out For Delivery
|Rerouted & Forwarded From Facility
|Processed & Forwarded to Facility
|Booked At Facility
|Not Delivered(AREA NON SERVICEABLE-(DIR))
|Received at Hub
|On Hold - In Branch
|Processed & Forwarded From Hub
National Postal Service of China
National Postal Service of United Kingdom
American courier service
Courier delivery service
Canadian Postal Service
China Post EMS ePacket
EMS courier service in China
Chinese logistics company
Chinese logistics company
UK Courier company
International express delivery service
Chinese logistics company
National postal operator
Chain Reaction Cycles