Guyana Post - tracking packages and shipments
Keep track of Guyana Post parcels and shipments with our free service! All you need to do to track your parcel is enter the tracking number, and then the service will know its location in real time.
How do I track my Guyana Post parcel with 100Parcels.com?
- Find out the tracking number of your parcel;
- Enter the tracking number of your parcel in the field at the top of the page;
- Wait until the service checks the parcel data, it will not take long;
- Look at the search results and share them with your friends on social networks;
- If you enter your email address, we can send you changes in the status of your parcel automatically without your participation.
Guyana Post - Tracking number format
# - letter; * - digit; ! - letter or digit
Guyana Post - information about carrier
After the colonies were taken over by the Dutch, the Post Office was eliminated in 1784 to 1795. During this duration mail was sent out through the Government Office.
The very first Post Office was developed in 1793 under the control of Attorney at Law J.C. De La Coste and ran up until 1795 when it was once again closed. In 1796 when the British gained control of the colonies, it was solved by the Court of Policy that a Post Office shall be developed at Stabroek. From then, up until the building and construction of the brand-new Post Office a makeshift workplace was set up at Avon House in Main Street, the Town Hall Basement and the Fire Grigade Annex.
On August 11, 1952, His Excellency the Governor Sir Charles Wooley on the invitation of the Post Master General K.I.R. Kirkpatrick stated open the recently built General Post Office and Telecommunications Centre at its present area.
In 1938 the Post Office Savings Bank (POSB) was developed under the management of the PMG. The Post Office, formerly part of the traditional Public Service ended up being a Public Corporation on the 1st of January 1977. It has a spread of over sixty (60) primary Post Offices and several Postal Agencies throughout the length and breadth of the country.
- Rental of Private Letter Bags
- Pick up and shipment service available
- Government Priority Mail
- Bulk Mailing Service
- Distribution of leaflets
- Priority Mail
- Sale of Revenue Stamps wholesale
The Guyana Post Office Corporation has actually partnered with a number of companies to offer a wide variety of customized services consisting of the collection and disbursement of payments:
- Money Transfer Payment
- Sale of Stationery
- Collection of Import Duty & Consumption Tax levied on packages and parcels
- Rental of Office area in prime company places
- Acceptance of Birth, death and marriage applications and its associated services
- Collection of Forest Royalties
- Bill Payment - the sure, easy and reliable method to pay the following utility expenses G.T. & T, G.P.L, Linden Power Company, Guyana Water Inc, Kwakani Utility Inc.
- Payment of incomes on behalf of other firms (Selective)
- Pension Payments on behalf of Government Agencies
- Collection of Insurance premiums and loan applications (Selective)
- Encashment of cheques for selective agencies
- Hire Purchase Installment
- Loan Repayment (Selective Agencies)
In an effort to satisfy the requirements of our valued clients, the Guyana Post Office Corporation offers the Guyanese population a variety of special services customized to fulfill each person. These include:
- Local (Residential) and Overseas Mail - Customers sending overseas and domestic mail should be cognizant of these requirements given that it uses to all classes of mail:
- In order to identify the right postage stamp to be attached, the mail goes through being weighed.
- The requisite postage stamp must be purchased and put on the leading right-hand corner of the envelope.
- The name and address of the recipient need to be written in clear print on the front of the envelope.
- The enclosure of money or valuables in any mail is prohibited.
- Registered Mail (Overseas and domestic) - This service assurances more security and reliability and verifies receipt of the mail:
- Domestic registration cost GY$ 60.00 + postage.
- Overseas registration charge GY$ 300.00 + postage.
- Advice of Delivery - This service affirms that the mail was provided to the addressee given that a signed delivery invoice returns to the sender with the addressee's verifiable signature:
- Domestic suggestions of shipment cost GY$ 200.00.
- Overseas guidance of shipment charge GY$ 400.00.
- Express Mail Service (Local and Overseas) - This unique service has actually proven to be effective and trustworthy and is totally documented and traceable.
- Parcel Post (Acceptance and Delivery) - Facilitates the posting of parcels and large packets locally and internationally via airmail just.