Postal Andorra - tracking packages and shipments
Keep track of Postal parcels and shipments with our free service! All you need to do to track your parcel is enter the tracking number, and then the service will know its location in real time.
How do I track my Postal parcel with 100Parcels.com?
- Find out the tracking number of your parcel;
- Enter the tracking number of your parcel in the field at the top of the page;
- Wait until the service checks the parcel data, it will not take long;
- Look at the search results and share them with your friends on social networks;
- If you enter your email address, we can send you changes in the status of your parcel automatically without your participation.
Postal - Tracking number format
# - letter; * - digit; ! - letter or digit
Postal Andorra - information about carrier
Postal services in Andorra are unique in that they are not operated by the Principality itself, but its two larger nearby countries, Spain and France. This is a legacy of the centuries of "de facto" control worked out by those two nations over Andorra. Today Correos of Spain and "La Poste" of France operate side by side; Spanish post boxes being red and French ones being yellow.
Both postal administrations release their own postage stamps for use in Andorra - those of Spain and France are not valid. Andorran stamps feature unique designs, typically including the country's 2 "co-princes" or joint presidents, the President of France and the Bishop of Urgell in Spain. Mail to addresses within the Principality is provided complimentary of charge.
Up until 2004, Andorra had no postal codes, but because year, in cooperation with both nations' postal administrations, these were finally introduced, with each of the seven parishes in the principality having its own postal code, (or "codi postal" in Catalan).