Tele Post - tracking packages and shipments
Keep track of Tele Post parcels and shipments with our free service! All you need to do to track your parcel is enter the tracking number, and then the service will know its location in real time.
How do I track my Tele Post parcel with 100Parcels.com?
- Find out the tracking number of your parcel;
- Enter the tracking number of your parcel in the field at the top of the page;
- Wait until the service checks the parcel data, it will not take long;
- Look at the search results and share them with your friends on social networks;
- If you enter your email address, we can send you changes in the status of your parcel automatically without your participation.
Tele Post - Tracking number format
# - letter; * - digit; ! - letter or digit
Tele Post - information about carrier
Behind TELE-POST is the TELE Greenland A/S group, wholly owned by the Government of Greenland. TELE Greenland A/S covers a population of 56,000 scattered over thousands of kilometers, providing telecommunications, IT and postal services. Even the smallest village has radio, TV and a telephone link to the outside world, and all settlements with a population of more than 70 have actually broadband Internet and GSM mobile phone service. TELE Greenland A/S uses approximately 460 staff. The head office is in Nuuk, and they have departments in every town in Greenland.