Zalora - tracking packages and shipments
Keep track of Zalora parcels and shipments with our free service! All you need to do to track your parcel is enter the tracking number, and then the service will know its location in real time.
How do I track my Zalora parcel with 100Parcels.com?
- Find out the tracking number of your parcel;
- Enter the tracking number of your parcel in the field at the top of the page;
- Wait until the service checks the parcel data, it will not take long;
- Look at the search results and share them with your friends on social networks;
- If you enter your email address, we can send you changes in the status of your parcel automatically without your participation.
Zalora - information about online store
Zalora Group is an e-retailer founded by Kinnevik AB and Rocket Web with operations in several southeast Asian countries. Zalora's e-commerce websites launched in 2012 in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Thailand and Vietnam.
Zalora raised $100 million in May 2013 from Rocket Internet, Swedish financial investment home Kinnevik AB, Summit Partners, Verlinvest and Tengelmann Group. Zalora raised a second round in December 2013 of $112 million from new financiers including Len Blavatnik's Access Industries.
In September 2014, Rocket Internet and Kinnevik formed Global Fashion Group making up Lamoda, Dafiti, Namshi, Jabong and Zalora.
In April 2016, the Central Group of Thailand acquired a 100% stake in Zalora Vietnam and Zalora Thailand from Zalora Group.
In February 2017, Ayala Corporation got a 43.4% stake in Zalora Philippines in its first venture into fashion e-commerce.
In March 2017, YCH Group and Zalora revealed the opening of a 470,000 square foot regional e-fulfillment center in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.